Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Alex Lambert


Alex Lambert,Have you ever posted on Twitter that have been left homeless, and every summer, "Well, I guess I'm not homeless, and his voice is back, and said: Hey, let's say you're not shelter, if you must understand the complaint of the old Alex Lambert candidate in American Idol, who apparently could use a person against a little more concerned about what the American people Idol.have can stay and continue my career or return to Texas and not the music.

Since the end of the IICD've was a little homless! buildings.I Sleeping in the street and behind have the option to stay and continue my career or return to Texas, and not the music, I tend to be a strong person, but I can not bear it, the door speaker said Lambert tweeted.The some evidence that Lambert, in a development agreement with 19, should have the means to pay for housing, it is an obstacle, and you get the money each month. He is working on demos. It is with the authors, who work in music.

Despite his misfortune, the singer and songwriter whose recent withdrawal was considered one of Idol's most shocking cut in the history of the show says it will continue to find a way to make music m . I "yall a poor boy, had never in my life, Lambert blogged.Please be grateful for everything you have. Because there are people with nothing! There is no way to ever stop making music since I was 9 finalists live.The season is only 20, but faced with the harsh reality of homelessness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment